Petadd VM-47(C) is a pellet-form, olefin copolymer (OCP), it is an excellent choice when looking to significantly increase viscosity in base oil lubricants, whilst also providing a moderate degree of shear stability.
- Use as an additive to increase and maintain viscosity in lubricants.
- The recommended treat rate is 3 to 10%, (depending on base oil used, and the required viscosity).
- Dissolve completely in base oil (under high agitation at ~110°C for 8 hours).
- Easy to handle (available in a variety of pack sizes*).
- Easy and quick to use (fast dissolving pellet).
- Highly stable (polymer product).
- Excellent thickening power.
Storage and Handling
It is recommended to store in a cool, dark place, below 30°C. Wear a suitable dust mask & gloves when handling this product. Consult the SDS for further information
*Available in 10kg, 15kg, or 25kg packs.
|K.Visc. @100°Cn(cSt; 10% in SN150)||6550|
|Pour Point (°C; 10% in SN500)||< -3|
|Shear Stability Index||47|
|Ash Content (%m)||<0.1|
|Volatiles Content (%m)||<0.1|