Petadd VM-43(C) is a pellet-form, olefin copolymer (OCP). It is an excellent choice when looking to increase viscosity in mineral oil based lubricants, whilst also providing excellent low temperature properties.
- Use as an additive to increase and maintain viscosity in lubricants.
- The recommended treat rate is 6 to 10%, (depending on base oil used, and the required viscosity).
- Dissolve completely in base oil (under high agitation at ~110°C for 8 hours).
- Easy to handle.
- Easy and quick to use (fast dissolving pellet).
- Highly stable (polymer product).
- Excellent thickening power.
- Excellent low temperature properties.
Storage and Handling
It is recommended to store in a cool, dark place, below 30°C. Wear a suitable dust mask & gloves when handling this product. Consult the SDS for further information.
|K.V. @100°Cn(cSt; 10% in SN150)||2500||-||-|
|Pour Point (°C; 1% SN150) (with suitable PPD)||-30||-||-|
|Shear Stability Index||43||40||50|
|Ash Content (%m)||-||0.01||0.10|
|Volatiles Content (%m)||-||0.01||0.10|