Petadd VM-34(C) is a pellet-form, olefin copolymer (OCP). It is an economical choice when looking to increase viscosity in mineral oil based automotive crankcase lubricants.
- Use as an additive to increase and maintain viscosity in crankcase lubricants.
- The recommended treat rate is 5 to 10%, (depending on base oil used, and the required viscosity).
- Dissolve completely in base oil (under high agitation at ~110°C for 8 hours).
- Easy to handle
- Easy and quick to use (fast dissolving pellet)
- Highly stable (polymer product)
Storage and Handling
It is recommended to store in a cool, dark place, below 30°C. Wear a suitable dust mask & gloves when handling this product. Consult the SDS for further information
|Relative Density||0.86||ASTM D1505|
|K.V. @100°C (cSt; 10% in SN150)||2500||ASTM D445|
|Pour Point (°C; 10% in SN500) (with suitable PPD)||-12||ASTM 97|
|Shear Stability Index||34||ASTM D6002|
|Ash Content (%m)||<0.1||ASTM D1416|
|Volatiles Content (%m)||<0.1||ASTM D1416|