Pour Point Depressants
Petrico’s range of Pour Point Depressants help to lower the pour point of formulations, helping them to flow more easily. By minimising low temperature viscosity and yield stress, our PPD’s help make your formulations more stable in cooler conditions, improving their performance and reliability.
Petadd PPD (B)
- Polymethacrylate type PPD
- Treat rate from as low as 0.05%
- Typically used in crankcase lubricants
Petadd PPD (A)
- Poymethacrylate type PPD.
- Treat rate from as low as 0.05%.
- Typically used in crankcase lubricants.